Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Clapotis


I started my Clapotis some days ago. It's the first time I follow a pattern made by someone else. But I really like the simplicity of this shawl. It wasn't that easy to figure out what all the abbreviations stand for. I like grafic charts much better. The yarn used is Mega Idena (produced in Italy for Almedahls). It's a nice effectful, shiny, 100% polyamid yarn that can be worked with neadles 4,5-10mm (7-15 US). The original pattern called for a silk/wool blend but my choice of yarn is 'cause I wanted a fancier evening wrap. It's a free pattern offered by Knitty that has among the nicest patterns online! I like the effect on the wrong side the best.
On craftster there's a knitalong going on just on this project. I've just secretly joined! Well I might post there when I'm done.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. I've never seen clapotis made in this yarn. Any chance of an update on how it's turning out? I'd love to see it - I may just have to make myself a copycat version!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that - let us know how the clapotis turns out in that yarn. Looks great so far.

4:59 AM  
Blogger sheryllm said...

Do you know where I can buy idena mega yarn

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Health News said...

I really appreciate the blog since the first time do I saw it. Now they have reached another milestone which lead us to report about it, and I think it's a great new... as the content of the text.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous ejaculation volume pills said...

Well designed clapotis, I am very happy to see it finished.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous GenFX dietary supplement said...

wow these knits, there color and design is classic. appreciation from my side.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Sandra Davis said...

Wow! Its a great idea here.... Really very interesting found.... I enjoyed reading this blog post... Your really having a great collection of pictures. Thanks and keep posting....

8:20 AM  
Anonymous brupharmacy.com said...

Such a nice and interesting post. Keep posting.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous click here said...

This is really a good idea, how I wish to know more about your blog.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Drag Racer V3 said...

. I enjoyed reading this blog post... Your really having a great collection of pictures. Thanks and keep posting.... stick-rpg2.com

10:17 AM  
Blogger game fan said...

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

Geometrydashonline.net
Basketballlegendsgame.com

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home